Maldives Big Game Fishing Package 6 Nights
Reel in the Adventure: Big Game Fishing in the Maldives
If you're looking for an adrenaline-pumping adventure that combines the thrill of the catch with stunning tropical scenery, then look no further than big game fishing in the Maldives. This island paradise is known for its crystal-clear waters teeming with exotic fish species like marlin, tuna, sailfish, and wahoo, making it the perfect destination for avid anglers and fishing enthusiasts. But big game fishing in the Maldives is much more than just a chance to reel in a big catch. It's an opportunity to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Indian Ocean, with stunning coral reefs, white sandy beaches, and a vibrant marine life that's sure to leave you in awe. Whether you're a seasoned angler or a first-time fisherman, the Maldives offers a truly unforgettable fishing experience that's guaranteed to leave you hooked. So pack your bags, grab your fishing gear, and get ready to reel in the adventure of a lifetime in this island paradise.
Some of the most popular big game fish that can be caught in the Maldives include Red Snapper, Giat Trevally, Mahi-Mahi, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin and Wahoo. The best time for big game fishing in the Maldives is from November to April when the seas are calm and the weather is pleasant.
If you are interested in booking a big game fishing package in the Maldives, we recommend our 6 nights Maldives Big Game Fishing Package.
Maldives Big Game Fishing Package Includes:
- 6 Nights 7 days stay at local island for 4 passengers.
- Full board meal plan
- 2 Rooms
- Private speedboat transfer from Airport to Island. (Return trip to Airport via public speed boat)
- 4 full day fishing (6-12 hours on multiple locations across 50 Miles)
- 1 half day fishing (3-6 hours on multiple locations across 20 Miles)
- Short eats and drinks included in every trip
- 1 night barbecue
- If you find yourself wanting to explore more, you can always choose optional activities for the day Free of charge.
- Private sandbank trip (Optional)
- Private Whale shark trip (Optional)
- Island hopping (Optional)
USD 10,350.00 for 4 Adults (Book before 20th May)
Maldives Big Game Fishing Package Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival to VIA. Speed boat transfer to Aa.Mathiveri. Relax & refresh. Exploring the island, its culture and nearby finolhu island
- Day 2-5: 4 Full days of fishing (6-12 Hours every day)
- Day 6: Half day fishing (3-6 hours) and optional activities
- Day 7: Return to Airport via public speed boat
- 25ft centre console
- 200Hp Yamaha Outboard engine
- Maximum speed of 47MPH & cruising speed of 33MPH
- A fishing day might start as early as 6am depending on fish activity and starting time will be planned 1 day prior. Our fishing area is vast and spreads across Aa. & Adh atoll.
- Popping, Jigging, Live Bait, Hand Line etc.
The most popular big game fish in the Maldives
The Maldives is home to a wide variety of big game fish, making it a dream destination for any angler. The most popular big game fish in the Maldives include Red Snapper, Giat Trevally, Mahi-Mahi, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin and Wahoo
Marlin is one of the most prized fish in the Maldives, and the most common species caught are black and blue marlin. Red Snapper is another popular catch, and they are often found in abundance around the Maldives. Tuna is also a common catch in the Maldives, and the most commonly caught species are yellowfin and skipjack.
Wahoo is a fast-swimming fish that can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour, making them a challenging catch for any angler.
The best time to go big game fishing in the Maldives
The Maldives is a year-round fishing destination, but the best time to go big game fishing is from November to April. During this time, the seas are calm, the weather is dry, and the water temperature is ideal for big game fish. The months of December and January are particularly good for catching marlin, while February to April is the best time for a fishing tour in Maldives.
In contrast, the months from May to October are considered the low season as the weather is rainy and the seas are rough. However, this is also a great time for Maldives fishing tips as the waters are less crowded, and you may even be able to snag a big catch without too much competition.