JW Marriott Maldives 4N Overwater Pool Villa Sunrise
JW Marriott Maldives 5 Nights Overwater Pool Villa Sunrise package Includes:
- Stay 4 Nights in Overwater Pool Villa Sunrise
- All-Inclusive Plan
- Return Seaplane Transfer
Price: USD 6,220.00 for 2 Adults (All Tax Included)
Valid for stays: 30 Sep 2023
All-Inclusive Benefits at JW Maldives Marriott Package Includes:
- AIP applies to Aailaa, Fiamma, and Kaashi restaurants (during designated open mealtime service hours).
- AIP excludes destination dining.
- AIP applies to In-Villa Dining excluding beverages with a surcharge of USD 25.00 net per delivery.
- The meal plan does not apply to Hashi and Shio. However, a 60% discount on the total food bill will be offered.
- AIP meal plan is based on a three-course menu per person composed of a starter, main course, and dessert.
- Unlimited beverages from the All-inclusive beverages list are served in all restaurants & bars from 11.00 AM on the day of arrival to 11.00 PM on the day of departure
- The all-inclusive package includes In-villa dining on a food basis only and excludes beverages and minibar.
- The all-inclusive package includes one 3-course beach dinner from the Aailaa menu for all persons in the same villa once during the stay (Reservation to be made upon arrival)
- Unlimited Beverage Package: Alcohol will be served to guests aged 18 years, above, and as per the Resort’s license.
- The Beverage Package does not apply to In-villa dining, destination dining, wine room, and minibar.
- All the listed beverages will be served only by glasses and not by bottles, except for beers, soft beverages, and water.
- Only selected beverages that are listed in the package will be offered.
- On the non-availability of particular listed beverage items, an alternative beverage will be offered.
- The package cannot be transferred after purchase.
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non-consumed items.
- Take away beverages from outlets to the rooms is not allowed.
- Any other beverages which are not included in the package and consumed extra will be charged directly to the guests.